*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The big, fat liar
  2. Erin
  3. Choose the Girl...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745990-The-Girl-The-Curse-The-Transformation/cid/1855303-The-big-fat-liar
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1745990
Choose your girl, get her cursed and then make her change in any way you want.
This choice: Her entire body had a small layer of pudge present. (Weight Gain)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The big, fat liar

    by: Rubarbstreet
It took Erin a moment to see what was wrong. She stared at herself, knowing something looked off but not quite sure until she turned to the side and-

"What the hell?" she reached down to her normally flat stomach. She was never toned, but her constant energy and job-hunting kept the weight off, and she always had a flat tummy. Now she looked bloated, her clingy tank top stretched tight around the bottom, her slightly dimpled naval visible up front. She cupped the new bulge in her hands, shook it, jiggled it. Yep, it was real.

"Gross," she whispered. Erin leaned forward, noting with displeasure how a belly fold formed when she did so. She poked at her cheeks, always youthful and soft, but now somewhat less defined. She felt under her chin. Even there felt softer. Turning back to her side, she could tell her butt was stretching her panties a shorts ever so slightly more than she liked.

Erin groaned and left the bathroom. She still felt greasy and sick from before, but now shuddered when she held her stomach to ease the discomfort. She plopped down on her bed and gently massaged her queasy tummy. Of course she didn't just gained weight in the last hour, she thought. She was sick, and bloated and, as much as she loathed to admit it, maybe she had put on a few pounds lately and was only just now noticing. She should hit the gym-hey, maybe they were even hiring! Lose this mysterious five pounds and get paid for it. Erin slowly drifted off to sleep . . .
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rubarbstreet (UN: rubarbstreet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745990-The-Girl-The-Curse-The-Transformation/cid/1855303-The-big-fat-liar