*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745990-The-Girl-The-Curse-The-Transformation/cid/1855755-Sometimes-its-hard-getting-started-in-the-morning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1745990
Choose your girl, get her cursed and then make her change in any way you want.
This choice: She sleeps, waking up hungry but otherwise unchanged.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sometimes it's hard getting started in the morning

    by: Rubarbstreet
Erin hit the snooze two times before she finally woke up. Groggy, still tired, and all to aware she had to hurry and get ready for the three job interviews she had scheduled that day, she didn't feel her normal energetic self. She yawned and got to her feet. She scratched her tummy after feeling a curious sensation; jiggling. Waking more fully, she looked down in shock, then remembered with a sigh.

"Oh, right. That," she mumbled to herself. Her recent flab issue remained, of course.

She brushed her teeth, her hair, pausing only while applying make-up to her slightly bloated face. She sighed again. It was going to be a sighing day with the way she felt. It was no way to go to interviews. Erin knew she'd have to get a very early second wind and be at the top of her game. It would happen. She just had to build up her usual resolve.

Except that 'that' issue was proving to be a problem as she dressed in her carefully chosen interview attire. Erin was naturally beautiful, but her slight, youthful appearance made her push up her professionalism and inflate her outward confidence. She always dressed in a simple and professional fashion. Her black slacks and buttoned, silk blouses hugged her figure without squeezing it. She never showed cleavage-her modest breasts would hardly allow it to be impressive, and she thought it would look unprofessional anyways. Her belt emphasized her slim waist, and her slacks her small but shapely behind. It was a classic look that Erin wore with confidence and purpose. That is, until now. These recently discovered changes caused her thighs to chafe in her pants, her belt to have to be buckled two notches looser lest it suffocate her, and her even her bra had to be let out looser. She stared in horror at the small spare tire squeezing out from her slacks and stretching the buttons on her shirt, the little, soft roll peeking out. Even her sleeves felt ever so tighter over her always slender arms. How would she impress an interviewee when she was convinced her figure was going to pot before her eyes?

Her stomach growled with hunger as if to punctuate Erin's dread. Her perfect interviewing outfit had gone from form-fitting and attractive to . . . well, still attractive, but now just a bit too tight. Any tighter and her blouse would start showing skin between the buttons. She wasn't sure if she could even comfortably sit down the way her ass felt crammed in her slacks.

With resignation she untucked her shirt. It looked slightly less professional, but at least it hit her tummy pooch better. It's too bad she couldn't hide that her hips looked on the verge of flaring out, or that her breasts were obviously not comfortable in her bra.

Erin tried her hardest to work up her usual pre-interview confidence, but each awkward jiggle from those unsightly bulges that had popped up on her body as she bolted down the stairs made it harder and harder. She rushed past her dad, grabbing an energy bar from the counter.

"Off to some interviews, dad. See you tonight."

"Good luck, pumpkin," her dad said cheerfully, glancing up from the paper.

He did a double take that stopped Erin in her tracks. She blushed, and they both heard the enormous growl of her stomach in the seconds that followed.

"W-what?" Erin stammered, her face turning bright red.

"Oh, um, nothing. You look beautiful, dear. Good luck!" her dad said, quickly returning to his paper.

Erin could only imagine her dad's thoughts. "Great, my daughter-unemployed and now getting fat." As she got in her car and tore into an energy bar, she saw that she had actually grabbed six. Shoving the second one in her mouth, she sped out of the driveway towards town, intent on giving it her best no matter how unlike herself she was feeling.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rubarbstreet (UN: rubarbstreet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745990-The-Girl-The-Curse-The-Transformation/cid/1855755-Sometimes-its-hard-getting-started-in-the-morning