*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745990-The-Girl-The-Curse-The-Transformation/cid/1798878-Her-butt-and-breasts-were-bigger-Hourglass-Ex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1745990
Choose your girl, get her cursed and then make her change in any way you want.
This choice: Her butt and breasts were bigger. (Hourglass Expansion)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Her butt and breasts were bigger. (Hourglass Ex...

    by: Reneg4de
Looking at her breasts and butt, Erin could wear that they were bigger. Her B-Cup Breasts were straining in her bra, so she loosened it to the loosest setting. Her panties were being pulled into her ass crack, so she dislodged it.
"Why have I started growing again? The last time I grew was 10 years ago." Erin though about the past, before shaking it off and heading back to bed.

Erin awoke at 10 in the morning. She could afford the lie in as she had nowhere else to be. In had done her well, as she was full of energy, which was evident as she bounded down the stairs.
She found herself in the kitchen, with a note about breakfast in the fridge. Looking in the fridge, Erin finds a small plate with sausages, egg, bacon and bread. Quickly reducing that it is supposed to be a fry, Erin toasts the bread and fries everything else.

After her delicious Breakfast, Erin heads back upstairs and into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, she is horrified to see that she didn't stop growing. Her breasts had grown from a B-Cup to a D-Cup, which strained her too tight bra and threatened to rip it off. Before it exploded off and killed someone, Erin removed it and was surprised to see how perky they were. They were almost unaffected by gravity, even when she tried to jiggle them.
Looking behind her, Erin saw that her butt and hips had also grown. Her panties had been sucked into her ass crack, and no amount of force was going to remove them. Her hips had widened almost an inch, and had given Erin the beginnings of an hourglass figure. Stunned, but also happy about the growth, Erin gets ready for her day ahead...

You have the following choices:

1. She has a job interview, and has to go out.

2. She has nothing to do, so Erin just lazes about the house.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reneg4de (UN: sparksalot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745990-The-Girl-The-Curse-The-Transformation/cid/1798878-Her-butt-and-breasts-were-bigger-Hourglass-Ex