*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727573-Muscle-Milk/cid/1001121-A-soccer-player-buys-the-milk
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1727573
Tainted milk is distributed and sold. Anyone who drinks it will experience muscle growth.
This choice: A soccer player buys the milk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A soccer player buys the milk

    by: scriptboy
Neil and Mary had just dropped off Andy at the soccer practice field so that he could enjoy about an hour or so of soccer practice with his friends. Andy was about twelve years old, and he was on the boys-under-14 soccer league.

Andy and the team had just played the first half of the game on the Trojans soccer team against the Tigers from down the street and were losing by one goal. The team was taking a break during half-time and Andy was looking to buy something from the snack bar, which was just a few yards away from the soccer field.

“Can I get a soda?” he asked the lady behind the counter.

“That will be two Dollars.” The lady responded.

Andy frantically dug in his pocket in his soccer uniform and remembered that he only had one Dollar with him, since he forgot to ask his father for money.

“Oh, nuts… I only got a Dollar with me… Do you have anything else for a Dollar?” he asked the lady.

“The only thing I can sell you here for a Dollar is a small carton of milk…” she replied.

“Milk?” Andy said with disgust.

“Hey, champ…” the lady said to him in a stern voice. “Take it. You shouldn’t be drinking all that soda during a game anyway! It’s all sugar! Here!” she said, as she took the small, white carton of milk out of the cooler and set it on the counter before the young soccer player.

“Oh, I may as well… I’m thirsty as a llama right now…” Andy sighed as he gave the lady his only Dollar bill and reached for the carton with his other hand.

Andy casually strolled back to the aluminum benches, which were placed along the edge of the soccer field, where all the other boys were sitting. Several other boys came up to him.

“Hey, Andy… I didn’t bring any money, dude… Can I have a sip of your milk after you’re done?” Conner asked him.

“Yeah, Andy, I want some too, dude…” Daniel asked him.

“Sure, sure… Let me take a sip of it first, okay?” Andy said.

Andy sat down on the bench and pulled open the spout on the top of the carton. Then he placed the spout against his lips and took a few sips from the milk. He felt like the milk had an odd taste to it, so he stopped and checked the expiration date, which was printed on the top of the carton. The date was still three weeks in the future, so he reasoned that the milk was still good.

“Save some for us, okay?” Conner reminded him, as Andy set the carton on the bench.

Andy got up as soon as the coach blew a whistle. Andy quickly ran onto the field and started running after the ball, hoping to help the team even the score.

About ten minutes into the match he began to feel cramps in his stomach, and he asked the coach if he could leave. As the coach had him substituted out for another player, Andy stood near the sidelines for a while, as the cramps continued to rage through his stomach.

Then, suddenly, the cramps stopped, but were replaced with a tingling feeling in his legs. The tingling grew more intense as Andy paced around the end of the field, hoping to shake the weird sensation in his legs.

“Man, I hope I’m not coming down with something…” he thought to himself. “I feel like I’m getting sick or something…”

Suddenly, the tingling intensified in his calves and in his quads. His quads began to swell up, with new layers of muscle suddenly forming around his upper part of his legs. Thick veins started forming all around his quads at the same time as his calves began to inflate with outrageous muscle, almost causing Andy to panic as he was experiencing an odd muscle growth spurt for no reason.

“What the…?” Andy gasped, as he bent down and rubbed the muscles in his legs with his hands. He felt his hardened muscles, wondering what was going on. His calves were thick and hard. In fact, they were pushing out from the back of his legs with vengeance, growing into mighty footballs of powers and gaining that diamond-cut shape.

When the strange growth spurt ended, Andy suddenly felt like he was stronger, faster, and he had more energy. He quickly ran over to the bench and waited for the coach to let him back in the game. The score was still 1-0 for the Tigers and he figured that the Trojans needed him.

“Coach… I’m ready… Let me in…” Andy said to the coach.

A few minutes later, the coach allowed Andy to substitute for another player, and he immediately chased after the ball. Thanks to his renewed energy and speed, and thanks to some amazing footwork, Andy quickly stole the ball from one of the Tigers’ players and dribbled it all the way back to their goal, passing it back and forth among one of his teammates. When he got close enough to the goal, Andy fired a shot and scored a goal at close range! The score was tied at 1-1.

A few minutes later, Andy got the ball again, and he raced down the field in an amazing show of speed and strength. None of the other players could keep up with him, and he had the empty goal all to himself. He launched the ball into the net from a sharp angle, and scored the winning goal for the Trojans. Andy was the hero of the team!

Meanwhile, Conner and Daniel had also enjoyed some of the milk that Andy had purchased, before throwing away the empty carton in the trash bin. All three boys had enjoyed about the same amount of milk, and all three would experience muscle growth spurts after this.

So, what happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Andy grows more muscle

2. Conner grows more muscle

*Noteb*
3. Daniel grows more muscle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727573-Muscle-Milk/cid/1001121-A-soccer-player-buys-the-milk