*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727573-Muscle-Milk/cid/3388784-More-milk-for-Conner
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1727573
Tainted milk is distributed and sold. Anyone who drinks it will experience muscle growth.
This choice: Conner grows more muscle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

More milk for Conner

    by: M_Writer
The Trojans were ecstatic that they had won their first match in the day-long tournament, but they knew it was only going to get more difficult as the weaker teams got knocked out and only the strong remained. Conner, Daniel, and Andy had all grown a small amount of muscle more than they had had that morning, but in the general celebrations and preparations for their next match, none of them really paid much attention to their increased strength and speed. However, Conner had enjoyed the strange tang of the milk so much, he brought a five-dollar bill that he borrowed from his mom over to the snack bar and spent half of it on a gallon of milk.

“This is the most milk I’ve sold in a day in years!” The lady behind the counter said, grinning at Conner as she handed him the gallon of milk.

Conner cracked the milk open as he was walking towards the field where the Trojans were now playing the Bulls, one of the best teams on this side of the state. The last time the Trojans had come up against them, they had been thrashed 7-0.

‘Well, I’ll need good fuel for this match!’ He took a small sip of the milk, intending to save it to share with his friends throughout the rest of the day. However, his small sip soon turned into a longer sip, and then a gulp, and soon Conner found himself chugging the entire gallon of milk as he continued to walk back towards his teammates, who were already warming up for their next match. Something about the strange taste of the milk made it simply irresistible, and he soon had necked the entire carton without so much as a break for air.

Conner returned to the team, joining in as they jogged from one side of the pitch to the other, warming up with high legs, swinging their arms, a host of dynamic stretches. Connor felt ready for the match. He was brimming with energy. unbeknownst to him, the tainted milk was already working away at his system.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M_Writer (UN: muswriter1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727573-Muscle-Milk/cid/3388784-More-milk-for-Conner