*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727573-Muscle-Milk/cid/1615222-Andy-grows-more-muscle
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1727573
Tainted milk is distributed and sold. Anyone who drinks it will experience muscle growth.
This choice: Andy grows more muscle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Andy grows more muscle

    by: The Lemon
Andy's team celebrated around him. Then the referee blew his whistle to clear the field for the next game. All of the players began heading home, and Andy began walking over to his mom's car.

Then the tingling struck again. It was mostly centered around his legs which began to grow again. His sport shorts began to get snug, and then were filled to capacity, rips beginning to appear. His calves pushed out even further, ripping apart his soccer socks.

Then his shoes began to tighten, as his feet grew to a size 9 in Mens. They soon ripped apart, revealing his massive feet. His thighs continued to swell and ripped the shorts just below the crotch, exposing the massive muscles.

His rear grew, stretching the seat of his shorts to their limit. More veins crisscrossed the massive muscles, his skin tightened, showing every fiber of the muscle in extreme definition. He flexed his new legs making the muscle twitch and bulge.

"This is awesome! I'll be the fastest player on the team now!"

The tingling appeared again, this time in his torso, arms, and neck. The growth started in his abs, as each section began bubbling, out and becoming rock hard. Andy lifted up his shirt and watched, jaw dropped, as his abs grew into an eight pack, with his Apollo's Belt growing to match.

His obliques grew as well adding to the definition and creating the v-shape seen on a pro-bodybuilder. The skin around his abs tightened, made the already ripped muscles look even better. When he let go of his shirt, it was tight around his new abs.

Then his chest and shoulders grew, stretching the shirt apart as his shoulders grew into cannonballs and spread father apart. His pecs grew into huge melons, stretching the shirt even further and beginning to rip it.

His shoulders and chest grew even more and ripped the shirt down the middle, exposing his torso to the air. His lats grew as well, pushing his arms out and giving him an epic v-taper that went down to his hips. His traps and neck thickened ripping apart the shirt collar.

His back grew as well, pockets of ripped muscle appearing across his back, and widening so much so that it tore the back of the shirt apart. His biceps and triceps followed suit, making his arms massive. His triceps grew huge, and made a ripped horseshoe shape, and his biceps grew to form massive peaks that were extremely hard.

The growth of his arms disintegrated the shirt's sleeves. His forearms grew to an incredible size, and the bowling-pin-like muscle withered like snakes under the boy's skin. His skin tightened once more, exposing every muscle fiber, and making his already thick veins more clarified.

"Oh my god! This is awesome!"

Andy flexed his new, huge muscles laughing as muscles bulged and pulled tight everywhere.

"Wait until mom sees this!"

He continued walking over to his mom's car, but then remembered his friends.

What should he do next?

You have the following choices:

1. He goes to show his mom, who freaks out.

*Noteb*
2. He goes to see Conner and Daniel, sees them growing

3. Any other ideas?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Lemon (UN: thelemon1990 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1727573-Muscle-Milk/cid/1615222-Andy-grows-more-muscle