*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2672584-The-pond-is-a-magic-beauty-spring--those-who-e
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1710393
Amy Rose goes through transformations!
This choice: The pond is a magic beauty spring, those who enter change into beautiful maiden  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The pond is a magic beauty spring, those who e...

    by: Gigajules
Luckily, unlike her love interest, Amy actually knew how to swim, and quickly resurfaced, making her way back onto the grass, coughing slightly.

Just great! Now she was all wet, too! She could already feel a chill begin to set in, hugging her arms to her chest for some means of warmth. Despite her best attempts to warm up, she could feel her nipples harden and poke through her dress. And the chill still wasnt subsiding. In fact, it seemed focused almost entirely on her chest. Amy tried her best to warm up, cupping her tiny boobs in each hand and rubbing to generate some kind of heat. Instead the chill only seemed to increase until...

"Hunh!?" Amy exclaimed, looking down. All of the sudden, her boobs had jumped up in size, still in her hands. Growing from an A-cup to B-cup in mere seconds!

You have the following choices:

1. And that wasnt the only thing that was changing...

2. Just her boobs continue to grow

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gigajules (UN: gigajules at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DocTempo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2672584-The-pond-is-a-magic-beauty-spring--those-who-e