*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/3135968-Just-her-boobs-continue-to-grow
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1710393
Amy Rose goes through transformations!
This choice: Just her boobs continue to grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Just her boobs continue to grow

    by: Dayton Johnston
"Nnh..." Amy grunts, as her breasts continue to grow, reaching the size of huge basketballs and ripping out of her shirt. The tightness of her dress increases, as she moans as her growing bosom is going to rip out of her dress. The top has rips in it slightly, making an entry way for her huge breasts to get out and be free. She moans louder and heavier as her breasts continue to rip the top of her dress, until the last thread. She looks down, sweat rolling down her face, as she fears what is about to happen. She waits for a second in suspense, and then her breasts shoot out of her dress and bra, falling to the ground, her big beautiful breasts fully uncovered and naked, as they continue to grow and grow and grow larger, as Amy then reaches down to cover her nether regions. Soon, her breasts are the size of dump trucks, and she just can't take it anymore.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her breasts continue to grow even larger

*Noteb*
2. Her ass decides to join in on the fun

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dayton Johnston (UN: sanicboi74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DocTempo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/3135968-Just-her-boobs-continue-to-grow