*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2672585-And-that-wasnt-the-only-thing-that-was-changing
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1710393
Amy Rose goes through transformations!
This choice: And that wasnt the only thing that was changing...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

And that wasnt the only thing that was changing...

    by: Gigajules
It was then Amy felt a jolt from a different location. Her rear had shot up in size as well as her hips. Clamoring to her feet, she ran back to edge of the pond to winess the changes taking place. Another surge, and her breasts shot out again, straining againt her dress, while her growing hips stretched her underwear.

And just as soon as it started, it suddenly stopped, the chill finally leaving her body. Her breasts had grown to at least DD's, albeit they were tightly packed into her dress.

"I'm even bigger than Rouge!" She exclaimed

You have the following choices:

1. Why stop now? Jump back into the lake!

2. Time to show off this body!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gigajules (UN: gigajules at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DocTempo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2672585-And-that-wasnt-the-only-thing-that-was-changing