*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2704564-Why-stop-now-Jump-back-into-the-lake
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1710393
Amy Rose goes through transformations!
This choice: Why stop now? Jump back into the lake!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Why stop now? Jump back into the lake!

    by: Gigajules
Without even a second thought, she jumped back in to the lake, and within moments a familiar heat washed over her.

She could feel her hips spreading further, her ass ballooning outward, stretching her panties more and more. Meanwhile her chest felt more and more restricted, as her growing bosom strained against the front of her dress. It was an overwhelming tightess, but this feeling of every inch, every contour of her body pushing and filling the cloth, her growing boobs pressed tightly against her chest, the growing wedgie, it felt incredible.

Unable to resist, she reached up and felt her heaving bosom, slowly growing from DD to E cup, and squeezed, a shock-wave of pleasure running through her body.

"Unh...." she gasped, surprised by the sensitivity of her increasing assets.

Suddenly the heat spread even further throughout her body. She felt her legs begin to lengthen, and her whole body rise up in scale, going from 3 feet to 3'3", and still going. Her hair began to spread out in length. Her lips began to feel softer and thicker, and though she did not yet realize it, her face was also changing, her eyes becoming sharper and more seductive, and her lashes growing longer.

Still holding her breasts, she could feel her nipples harden and rub against her fingers as the mounds slowly filled her hands. Her chest fight tighter, and tighter, and tighter, until...

Rip! The top of her dress exploded open, revealing her now F-cup bosom, still restrained behind a bra stretched nearly to it's limit. Snap! Her panties followed suit, the elastic finally giving way to her sultry curves.

She looked at her reflection in the water and smiled. If she was beautiful before, now she was absolutely irresistible! Of course, she didn't have to stop here...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay in the lake and continue growing

*Noteb*
2. That should be enough. Get out of the water

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gigajules (UN: gigajules at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DocTempo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2704564-Why-stop-now-Jump-back-into-the-lake