*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2070870-Spidey-Grows-again
by Shadow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1695639
Expand the males of Spider-man's world come on and add. Good chapter get GPs
This choice: I love it. I want more! (continues to grow)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Spidey Grows again!

    by: TitanOmega1991
Spiderman looked at himself, it was 7 feet tall, and with his muscles expanded at such a size, that his head was surrounded by them.

He started to think to himself, "This feels awesome, This is the best thing ever! why didn't I stay merged with Venom before!"

Then he said, "Screw this city, I just want to get even bigger!"

Venom then said, "Your wish is my command Spidey! GOING UP!"

Spidey once again started feel a sensation in his stomach, which extended to the rest of his body. - Spidey then started to see his chest expanding, and that trashcan that he was in front of started to look smaller and smaller with each passing second. each muscle got bigger, his bones got longer to compensate for the ever increasing mass.

Spidey was in a state of euphoria, during which I didn't care what happened. he just wanted to get bigger and bigger. - he had long stopped trying to resist Venom, and Venom was enjoying himself too much to stop now.

10 minutes later, Spidey was about 2 storeys tall, wider than 6 trucks with legs wider than those gigantic californian trees, and he wasn't stopping.

Venom then said "So, what do you think?"

Spidey looked down at the world around him and said "This is fantastic!, I've never felt this great!"

What happens now?

You have the following choices:

1. Spidey keeps growing

2. Carnage finds Spidey

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TitanOmega1991 (UN: titanomega1991 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2070870-Spidey-Grows-again