*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2070903-Spidey-keeps-growing
by Shadow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1695639
Expand the males of Spider-man's world come on and add. Good chapter get GPs
This choice: Spidey keeps growing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Spidey keeps growing

    by: Unknown
Spider-Man was overjoyed, being 2 stories tall and having enough muscle that could put 5 Hulks to shame.

After a few minutes of enjoying his newfound stature, he heard Venom's voice again. "So how about it, big guy? What do you say we keep this gravy train rolling?

Spidey was so happy about his size and growth, he didn't even have to put a moment's thought into his answer.

"Let's do it!"

Spider-Man felt a turn in his stomach again, one he was actually started to enjoy. His shoulders, arms, and back pumped up and outwards, becoming absolutely massive in muscle girth. His pecs and abs stretched out so far, it was becoming difficult to look straight down anymore. His legs became wider and taller, and only helped in allowing him to grow in overall height. He grew story after story in size, soaring past window after window, with faces of astonished bystanders in each one.

The friendly neighborhood giant took a few deep breaths as his growth took him to 5 stories tall. He became an absolute colossus; his biceps dwarfed wrecking balls, each pec was about the size of a house, and overall, his muscle mass alone was almost as wide as a skyscraper.

Spidey couldn't contain his joy and excitement. "MAN ALIVE! How big can I get?!"

Before Venom could answer, however, he was interrupted by.....

You have the following choices:

1. Carnage

*Noteb*
2. Someone in need of a BIG superhero

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2070903-Spidey-keeps-growing