*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2071073-Carnage-finds-Spidey
by Shadow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1695639
Expand the males of Spider-man's world come on and add. Good chapter get GPs
This choice: Carnage finds Spidey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Carnage finds Spidey

    by: themusclelover
"How much bigger can i get!?" Asked Spiderman, but just before Venom could utter an answer, a similar red symbiote began to slither down from the top of the 3 story building in front of him, it landed in a huge pile of itself just in front of his feet and then it began to transform, growing up higher and higher, reaching Spidey's height before arms and legs sprouted out and Carnage's head popped out of nowhere, he let out a guttural growl as all his muscles inflated to beyond Spidermans size, he continued to rise until he was just above Spidey's height and then stopped as his pecs jutted and bulged outwards. "Hello Spiderman" Screeched Carnage, who then flexed the muscles in his body and writhed as they detonated larger, pushing his height and musculature outwards so that he was then clearly 3 stories tall. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" Screamed Venom through Spiderman, "Oh just the same thing you and Spidey there do thats all" He said in reply.

What would Spidey do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 themusclelover (UN: themusclelover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2071073-Carnage-finds-Spidey