*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/2521940-She-removes-her-right-shoe-and-makes-you-smell
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1694527
The girls from Soul Eater torture you with their feet.
This choice: She removes her right shoe, and makes you smell her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She removes her right shoe, and makes you smell...

    by: Clam
You look up as she clamps her first foot down on your face. You hold your breath as the foot comes down toward your face. Tsubaki takes a seat on a nearby stool as she reaches for her other shoe. "You will have to breath eventually," Tsubaki says as she starts to undo her other boot. You struggle to escape the foot on your face as she tugs at the other boot. Finally you run out of breath and have to breath. You take a long deep breath trying your hardest not to smell the foot. You had no such luck of course. As you breath in you smell the foot tightly clamped on your face. You wince as the foot smells like a salty, cheesy mess. "If you think that is bad just wait until I get this other boot off," Tsubaki says as she is about to take her other boot off. You struggle as she gets closer and closer to taking off her other boot. "Stop squirming," She says as she pinches your nose with her foot. You take one last breath before she takes off her other boot and get another smell of her foot. Somehow the sock had gotten worse than before. Then you realize that was because she had taken her other boot off. "Now what to make you do with this one," Tsubaki taunted.
She makes you...

You have the following choices:

1. Lick her sock clean.

2. Walk around and get her feet dirty.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clam (UN: dragonclam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Animefeet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/2521940-She-removes-her-right-shoe-and-makes-you-smell