*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/2521945-Watch-her-walk-around-and-get-her-feet-dirty
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1694527
The girls from Soul Eater torture you with their feet.
This choice: Walk around and get her feet dirty.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Watch her walk around and get her feet dirty.

    by: Clam
She takes her socked foot off of your face. "Now don't go anywhere or this will get even worse for you," Tsubaki commands. You lay there as still as can be too worried to find out what could be any worse than what she is about to do to you now. She walks over to a dirt patch and starts to rub her feet in it. "Oh no," you think as she does her very best to make sure her feet get nice and dirty. After a few minutes Tsubaki walks back over to you and sits down on the stool. "Now that these are dirty enough for you, I wonder what I should make you do with them," she says.
Does she...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Make you lick her feet clean.

*Noteb*
2. Make your face dirty.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clam (UN: dragonclam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Animefeet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/2521945-Watch-her-walk-around-and-get-her-feet-dirty