*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/2522620-Lick-her-sock-clean
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1694527
The girls from Soul Eater torture you with their feet.
This choice: Lick her sock clean.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lick her sock clean.

    by: Clam
"Now open wide," Tsubaki commands.
You fight to keep your mouth closed as she does her best to shove her socked foot into your mouth. "I haven't taken that off in months," she says as she pushes harder.
You can't keep her foot out of your mouth any longer and she forces her sock into your mouth. You almost puke as the taste enters your mouth. She pinches your nose with her other foot and says, "Start licking or things will get much worse."
You start to lick and the taste of sweat and dirt gets worse in your mouth. You can feel her moving her toes in your mouth. Somehow that made the taste even worse as she wiggles her toes in your mouth. You almost lose your lunch as the taste gets worse from her sock. Finally, she takes the sock out of your mouth and takes her other foot off of your nose. "I don't think you have worked hard enough yet," she says as she starts to peel her sock off.
You wince when the smell of her feet gets even worse when she gets her foot out of her sock. The foot smelled worse the other bare one. "If you struggle again you will have to be punished," she says.
Do you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay still.

*Noteb*
2. Fight her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clam (UN: dragonclam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Animefeet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/2522620-Lick-her-sock-clean