*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Little Demonstration
  2. Bull Shit!
  3. Keep It In The Family
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935324-Little-Demonstration
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...shrink down her stereo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Little Demonstration

    by: Bugmaker
I held the remote up in front of them and aimed it at the stereo. A beam came out and hit the stereo on the other side of the room. I shrunk it down to half it's size. Both of the girls seemed to be in disbelief. "I want to see you do that again," said Wendy. "Fine," I replied.

I grabbed one of Tina's pillows and shrunk it down to doll size, then handed it to Wendy. "Coool," she said as she looked the pillow over. "Holy shit Matt, think of all the things that we could do with that thing. Can you change my stereo back please," said Tina. I aimed the remote and grew it back. "Wow, I wonder if that thing can change a person's size as well," said Wendy. "That is something I haven't tried yet," I said.

All three of us looked at each other and I smiled.

Then...

You have the following choices:

1. ...someone volunteered

2. ...I fired at the girls

3. ...we tested it on Karen

*Noteb*
4. ...we went outside

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935324-Little-Demonstration