*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/936538-Harm-Others-Than-Ourself
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...we tested it on Karen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Harm Others Than Ourself

    by: Unknown
Tina said "Hey, Matt test it on Mom." I started to walk over to the door and said "Should I shrink or grow her?" Tina was about to say something but Wendy interrupted "GROW!" Wendy said. I replied "Ok if you insist." we both gathered at the door and saw my Mom walking down the steps, I aimed the remote and fired click the "G". The beam hit Karen but she did not notice and continued on. We all then went back into Tina's room and discussed all the stuff we could do with it.

KNOCK KNOCK Karen walked in. Our Mom said "Hmm, that is weird why is Matt in here you don't usually hang out. Well whatever I guess I shrunk my clothes I am running to the store to buy more, be back soon." I looked at Karen and saw that her white tanktop which usually covered her lower stomach was smaller and we could see a little above her belly button. My Mom turned around and started to walk out the room, when Wendy took the remote and shot Karen with grow. But this time she held the button a bit longer. Once again Karen did not notice and continued on. Tina started yelling at Wendy. BANG and then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/936538-Harm-Others-Than-Ourself