*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935362-You-Think-Barbie-Is-Hot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...I fired at the girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You Think Barbie Is Hot?

    by: Bugmaker
First I fired at Wendy, because she was on the ground and Tina sat on her bed and it would take longer for her to stop me. As I had shot my first beam Wendy started to shrink down. Then I turned to Tina in a blink of an eye and pushed the fire button, now they were both shrinking. "Wow, this is kinda cool, but why do our clothes remain the same size?" said Wendy. "What? Wendy what are you saying? You are actually liking this? To be shrunk by my brother and to be small, naked and helpless?" Tina said with much anger in her voice. "We are not helpless as long as we are big enough. Hey Matt, how small are we going to be?" Wendy said while her voice was getting higher and softer. "Well I don't know I never tried it on a human before, but I think you'll be Barbie sized, cause the chair downstairs was the perfect size for a Barbie." Then there was a silence. The shrinking had completed. "Girls? Are you OK?" "If you think that being shrunk by your brother, being the size of a Barbie and being butt-naked is OK, then yes." Tina replied quick so that her friend Wendy couldn't say anything to me. But nothing could make me feel bad. I now had 2 beautiful real life Barbie's!

I decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935362-You-Think-Barbie-Is-Hot