*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935364-Even-Smaller
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...take the two 1ft tall Barbies to my room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Even Smaller?

    by: Bugmaker
I took up Wendy and wanted to pick up Tina when she refused. "Come on Tina, don't act like a bitch!" I said to make her come with me. "NO! I'm telling mom about that device and then you'll get grounded for the rest of your life and then I'll come to shrink you down. How would you like that, 'big brother'." Tina said with her arms crossed and her face looking away from me."Well, I think some one is not small enough yet!" I said to persuade her to come with me. "You're bluffing!" Tina said with a bit of a scared voice. "Would you really do that?" asked Wendy. "Now come on Tina, before I really make you smaller!" I said in a final attempt to pursue her.

"Then you'll leave me no choice then to...

You have the following choices:

1. ...shrink you again!

*Noteb*
2. ...shrink your friend!

*Noteb*
3. ...give you a tickle treatment!

*Noteb*
4. ...lock you up!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/935364-Even-Smaller