*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She returns to normal
  2. She is standing alone
  3. Jezzer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1654345-She-returns-to-normal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: She returns to normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She returns to normal

    by: Unknown
Suddenly she freezes for a few seconds. Then seems to almost wake up again like she had brainfreeze or something.

“Tim what are you doing in here, get back to work.” she demands, re-establishing herself, sorting out her boobs in her bra.
You stare blankly, confused as to what is actually going on.

“well go on then.” she repeats, as you finally process the order and leave.

“well that was weird.” you say as you leave the garage and get back to your garden work.

After 30 minutes more garden work you enter the kitchen, almost forgetting about what happened earlier.
“mom I'm off for a shower, what's for tea?”

“tea?” she questioned blankly, “oh yeah tea, you can just make yourself some beans on toast.

“what about heather?”

“oh, um, she can make whatever she wants.”

“she's acting awfully weird” you question yourself as you walk upstairs and towards the bathroom, where you found your mom's, running shorts, panties and sports bra from earlier on the floor messily.

After your shower you dry yourself off, thinking about your mom's weird behavior.
Heading downstairs in your towel you peer round the door into the living room to where your mom is sat in her lingerie watching scooby-doo.

“bit early for bed.” you say to your mom who is sitting in a very manly position, legs wide open.

“never to early to relax in your underwear.” she says rather seriously. “besides your naked.”
She says as she grabs your towel and pulls it off.

“mom, what are you doing, that rat has turned you crazy man.” you say snatching the towel off your mom and leaving the room.

“pffft, he doesn't have a clue.” you here your mom say under her breath as you leave.

You have the following choices:

1. Spy on her

2. Let her be

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1654345-She-returns-to-normal