*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let her be
  2. She returns to normal
  3. She is standing alone
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1670203-Let-her-be
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: Let her be  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Let her be

    by: Unknown
While you certainly thought she was acting weird, you were just too tired to really do anything about it at the moment. You head upstairs and knockout. You wake up in the middle of the night to a loud thump. “What the hell was that? It sounded like it came from mom’s room.” You get out of bed as quietly as you can and head into the hallway. You see that your mom’s door is cracked slightly open. You decide to head on over. As you get to her door you hear her talking. “Shit, I hope no one heard that.” she says. You peek in. Her mirror had fallen on its back and she was picking it up. Once she had put it back to where it belonged she stood in front of it smiling. “Well, time to have some fun.” She stripped off the robe she was wearing. She was dressed in one of your sister Heather’s volley ball jerseys with the bottom part of her lingerie. Your sisters jersey looked as if it were about to burst trying to contain your mom’s large breasts. This however made your mothers boobs look ginormous. “Well hellooooo nurse!” your mom said grinning and then whistled. She began to trace her up her curvaceous body and stopped at her boobs. She began to fondle and play with them. “Hi there, my name is Rebecca Gately and I’m a big titty MILF who can’t spare five dollars to help a homeless man get some cigs.” Your mom said in a mocking tone, still grinning from ear to ear…still groping the massive orbs on her chest. “I live in a big nice house with all this shit and all this nice clothes but I don’t have enough spare change to help a guy out.” This was so weird, why was your mom saying this, and why was she groping herself? “Well Mrs.Gately, there are other ways you can help me out.” Your mother says. Then she lifts up her shirt exposing her fully naked boobs. “Oh well thank you, you sexy homeless hunk, any way to make up for my stupidity.” Your mom says in a mock pleading tone. “Even better, let me go put on a show for all your sexy friends under the bridge.” Your mom practically laughs then begins to take off the jersey. “That’s my cue to go.” You think to yourself. You head back to your room. “Shit, I just saw mom getting kinky!” You say lying down on your bed. “I never knew how big her tits were, I mean Heather has her genes, but she is nowhere close to that size. Those must be at least an H cup.” You lie there on your bed, until you hear footsteps coming toward your room. You quickly pull the covers up and close your eyes. You hear your door open and close. You crack your eyes just a little. There is your mom; naked as the day she was born, standing in your room smiling as wide as possible. “We are going to have soooooo much fun together.” she says nodding her head up and down, she then turns and leaves, giggling. You then drift off into a sleep filled with naughty dreams and your mother.

You have the following choices:

1. You wake up as usual

2. Heather is acting strange the next morning

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1670203-Let-her-be