*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1694396-Heather-is-acting-strange-the-next-morning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: Heather is acting strange the next morning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Heather is acting strange the next morning

    by: Unknown
You wake up to the sound of chirping birds out your window. You slowly open your eyes as you see the sunlight pour into your room. You then recall the weird day yesterday, and how strange your mom was acting. Seeing her strip and and talking to herself in a sultry manner. You had never seen your mom act that way, and wondered if she would be like that today.
After read cleaning up and putting on fresh clothes, you head down stairs, to the familiar humming of your mom as she prepared breakfast. You walk into the kitchen, seeing her working on the food. She looked back at you, and smiled. "Good morning Tim. How was your sleep?" "It was good. You feeling alright today?"
Your mother gave you a puzzled look. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I?" "Well, you were acting so very strange yesterday. You spent most of the time in your room it seemed." "Must have been a dream Tim." Your mother replied. "We did the yard work, then spent the rest of the day watching TV. Ah, good morning girls." "Morning Mom." Clare called out.
"Morning......uh.....Mom." Heather said, really slowly and in a cautious manner. You look back at Heather, seeing she looked a little distracted. She kept looking down at herself, like she was examining herself, and then back at everyone else. She was still in her pyjamas, but her hair was really frizzy looking. Normally, she would have fixed her hair before she would come down stairs.
"Decided to be a little more casual?" Your mother laughed, as she glanced at Heather. "Y...yeah. Yeah." Heather replied, seeming like she didn't know what to say exactly.
As you all ate breakfast, your mother explained she had to take Clare out, so you and Heather would have the house to yourselves. Heather's face seemed to almost light up when she heard that. You wondered what was getting into your family lately, first your mom was acting weird, now your sister.
Within a hour, your mom and little sister leave, and almost immediately, Heather retreats upstairs. You were determined to figure out what was happening with your family. You quietly sneak upstairs, and towards Heather's room. And like what your did with your mom, your peer through the crack, into your sisters room. She was standing in front of the mirror, still in her pyjama's. She pulled off her top, revealing a white bra, and the her pyjama bottoms, revealing a matching panty. Heather, turned her butt to face the mirror a little more, and examined her reflect.
"Wow. My butt is so soft." Her hand then gave her behind a light slap. "And so jiggly." She giggled. Your eyes then widen as she begins swaying her hips, her hands slowly reaching for her panties. If you didn't know any better, you'd swear Heather is giving herself a strip tease. Your sister then yanks off her panties, then move up to the bra, being more prompt to pull it off. "Wow. I have one really sexy body." Heather said, her gaze looking down at her naked body, her hands fully grasping her breasts, jiggling them up and down.
"The fun I can have with this family." Heather said. "I'm such a dirty girl, I think I need a shower." You move away from Heather's door, shocked at the displays you've seen in the last two days. You go down stairs, turning on the TV, trying to figure what has gotten into your mom and sister to make them act like that. It was almost like they were someone else.
After about a hour, your sister finally comes down stairs, dressed a little more differently then usual. She wore a pink tank top that exposed her cleavage, and a short shirt. She sat down on the couch nearby, looking at the show your watching. "You alright Heather?" You ask. Heather was silent for a moment, then turned to look at you. "Tim, was I asleep this whole morning?" You were puzzled. "No, you were awake, you had breakfast and everything. Why?"
"I did some weird things this morning." Heather replied. "I thought it was a dream, but I guess it wasn't. After breakfast, I went upstairs and was in front of my mirror when I suddenly......." She paused, "Uh, had a shower. And the thing is, I felt like it wasn't me doing it. I had this creepy feeling before I came down too. I looked in my mirror one last time, to see if I could figure out what happened to me, and I felt like someone was watching me through my eyes. Even now, I still have this feeling." After a bit of talking, the two of you figure maybe it was some sort of stress, and leave it at that.

You have the following choices:

1. Later that night.

2. Heather starts acting weird again.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1694396-Heather-is-acting-strange-the-next-morning