*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Spy on her
  2. She returns to normal
  3. She is standing alone
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/QHQJDGT6J-Spy-on-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: Spy on her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Spy on her

    by: SSJ2Shadow
As you spy on your mother from the other room, everything seemed to settle down on the surface, and it seemed like she was once again getting lost in watching Scooby-Doo. If only you were able to see beyond, since beneath the surface told an entirely different story. Jezzer was trying to figure out the extent of his powers and push his control over the powers even further. He felt that if Rebecca's kids were going to be nosy and ask questions, that it wasn't going to be enough that he possessed Rebecca and he needed more. Jezzer concentrated hard and found he pushed his powers of possession even further, as he had broken the barrier separating his own consciousness from Rebecca's consciousness. On the surface, the many different faces that Rebecca's body had undergone throughout the mental battle she was currently having and when Jezzer broke through the barrier lined up perfectly with the reveal of Scooby-Doo's big mystery and villain of the episode. It was the perfect mask to the mental battle Jezzer was having with Rebecca, under the guise of Rebecca seemingly trying to pick apart the clues and actions of a Scooby-Doo villain.


Upon breaking through the barrier, Jezzer knew that Rebecca's consciousness took charge once again. This time it was not because he had left or relaxed on his powers, but because he had now intruded on and became a part of Rebecca's consciousness, leaving no other separate consciousness to overshadow her. Once he stopped and relaxed his efforts, he found he could hear Rebecca's thoughts, flowing through him as naturally as if he was actually her. This ended up leaving you with nothing aside from the odd behavior your mom was displaying earlier, as you watch your mom get up from her chair and stretch now that her show was over.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SSJ2Shadow (UN: shadowagent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/QHQJDGT6J-Spy-on-her