*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ms. Phillips
  2. Pick a teacher
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/791550-Ms-Phillips
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: Ms. Phillips, a twenty something year old teacher with the body of a porn star  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ms. Phillips

    by: Casey
It was lunch and James was taking to his friends outside about his English teacher.
"Wow! She is HOT!" his friend said.
His friend was right. She had at least an EE size breast, an ass that was like she stuffed two cushions down her ass and two long, smooth legs that made her almost 6 foot tall. She was like a goddess.
"Yeah, I would fuck her any day," James agreed.
"Oh really! I think we need a little chat James!" Ms Phillips said. She was walking past when she heard the conversation.
Ms Phillips was dragging James to a classroom to have a serious talk with him. When they got there, Ms Phillips locked the door.
"So James. I don't talk about about you behind your back, so why should you." she was pacing around the room showing her legs. She noticed a bulge in James' pants.
"You aren't taking this seriously are you! Ok I will have to punish you then. But how?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Casey (UN: alisonc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/791550-Ms-Phillips