*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1003456-James-has-to-live-with-giant-breasts-ass-and-s
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: James has to live with giant breasts, ass and smooth legs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

James has to live with giant breasts, ass and s...

    by: Unknown
"You know what! I have a great idea! You love my body so much, i think i should give you one so you can see how it feels!"

"WAIT! WHAT?! NO!" you yell. But it was too late for that, her min was made up. She started chanting some weird spell thing then waved her finger at you. The windows burst open and wind flew in the room. You closed your eyes and covered your face. Then, as soon as it started, it was over. You look around and see Ms. Phillips standing there smiling at you. Thats when you realized your back was aching. You look down and your body is an exact copy of Ms. Phillips! You felt your face. Fortunatly it was the same as before. So, she only changed your body.

"Do you need a bra?"

http://punishedbyyourteacher.blogspot.ie...

You have the following choices:

1. Get mad at her and start screaming

2. "Yes..."

3. "No thanks..."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1003456-James-has-to-live-with-giant-breasts-ass-and-s