*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1053212-Get-mad-at-her-and-start-screaming
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: Get mad at her and start screaming  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Get mad at her and start screaming

    by: CassieG
"No.... this isn't right," you scream, feeling your heart pound beneath your new, and massive chest. "You can't do this to me! It was just a stupid thing I said in the hall, this isn't right!"

"Oh James, you really should calm down. It's not like I've deformed your body in any way. It's just like mine is, large breasts, small waist, tight ass. You even get the long sexy legs and you're lucky, I copied myself exactly, so since I shaved today, you won't have to for a while. Isn't that nice of me? Now really dear, you should let me do something about your clothes... if you don't things are going to be rough for you."

"What do you mean rough? How much worse can it get?"

"Well, if you let me re-do your clothes, and a few other things, you can see what living a life with that body is really like. Of course, I'd make you Jennifer instead of James, you'd spend a week or two living a girls life and get the whole experience. Or, you can try to reject it all. People will still find your body to be normal for you, you can live a boy's life with it... but basketball practice will be pretty rough with those unsupported... you know they're not much smaller than actual basketballs themselves. Up to you really. Are you going to calm down and cooperate? Or are you going to take your punishment 'like a man' if you'll forgive the pun?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CassieG (UN: cassiegold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1053212-Get-mad-at-her-and-start-screaming