*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1162281-No-thanks
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: "No thanks..."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"No thanks..."

    by: Unknown
"No thanks, Ms. Phillips" James said feeling weird with Ms. Phillips' body.
"Now do you what I go through, James" Ms. Phillips said.
"Yes, Ms. Phillips, it's hard to deal with this body" James said.

"When your used to it isn't that hard, but..." she says, just as blinding flash blinds you momentarily and when you both regain your sights, James and Ms. Phillips seemed to be back to normal but as you two look at eachother then back at yourselves, something was wrong, and unknown to both of you Ms. Phillips' spell has backfired into another spell, which switch James and Ms. Phillips' memories of sexiest parts, that to say, James now remembered always living with Ms. Phillips' huge amazing EE-cup breasts, her mature experienced pussy and her huge sexy ass, just like Ms. Phillips' now remembers always living with James' flat chest, his teenage boy dick and his ass.

You have the following choices:

1. James and his "new" male body

*Noteb*
2. Ms. Phillips and her "new" female body

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1162281-No-thanks