*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1162922-James-and-his-new-male-body
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: James and his "new" male body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

James and his "new" male body

    by: Unknown
James grabbed his flat chest with one hand and his crotch with another "What's this, what happened Ms. Phillips?"
"I don't know James" she said as squeezed her own tits, which she thought they belonged to James. "I think we might have switched amongst ourselves our sexiest parts." she continued. "What" James said.
"Yes, you must got my woman's flat chest, my penis and my flat butt, while I in return gained your huge breasts, your boyish vagina and your huge butt".

James couldn't believed he's got his twenty something hot teacher's flat chest and penis, while she's got his huge tits and pussy which he now thought he always owned.

Ms. Phillips meanwhile thought about what should she do now, obviously her spell backfired, as she's got one of her own teenage boy student's really huge breasts, which are going to obviously gaive her a lot of work handling, his vagina, and his much larger butt, which felt like a cushion as she sat and she needed some time to figure out how could she change this back. She looked at James fondling her own woman parts, she and James could help eachother with figuring out their "new" parts for now that was one choice for her or she could do something else.

You have the following choices:

1. James & Ms. Phillips help eachother out with their "changed" bodies

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1162922-James-and-his-new-male-body