*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Ms. Phillips
  3. Pick a teacher
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1029381-Other
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Other

    by: CassieG
"Before I assign your punishment," Ms. Philips said, folding her arms under her monstrous breasts. "I want to know if you meant what you said. Would you fuck me any day?"

"Well... I.... that is..." you stammer, shocked by her candor.

"Pathetic. James if you'd had the balls to say 'yes, I'd fuck you at the drop of a hat' or something even close, I might have let you off light. You're what... fifteen years old?"

"Yes ma'am," you manage to say. You're having a hard time meeting her eyes, you can tell she's still angry with you. But you can't let your eyes drop to her cleavage, she'd get even angrier at that. Your eyes keep darting around the room... trying to find something safe to look at, maybe if you look at her hair... that's close to the face, and it was such a pretty chestnut color.

"I think you're wrong James... why don't you take out your ID... tell me how old it says you are."

Reaching into your pocket, you pull out your wallet and find a drivers licence inside... a licence that says you're 19! "Nineteen? How did that happen?"

"Well, it's simple James. For punishment, I'm making a few changes to your life. Tell me, in the space for sex, what does it say?"

"It says... female? How can that be? It's my picture... but... I don't understand...."

"I told you James, I'm making some changes. Now, as your teacher... well, former teacher, I suppose I should explain a bit more about your situation. You see, after you flunked out last year..."

"Wait," you interrupt. "I'm getting great grades! What do you mean I flunked out?"

"Well... maybe James was getting great grades. But Jennifer... that's another matter, isn't it Jen dear?"

Your eyes dart back to the licence in your hands, and sure enough, the name now reads Jennifer Smith instead of James Smith. The picture was still familiar, and the height and weight... but the rest... "What's this address? That's not my house..."

"No, it's not. Your parent's tossed you out last winter. I guess they didn't approve of you being unemployed and a high school drop out. But, I was willing to take you in. So, that's my address. You live in my guest room now."

"So... I'm your boyfriend or something?"

"Jennifer... if you'd had the balls when you walked in here to say that you'd fuck me, then sure, you could have been. Well, maybe not boyfriend, but sex slave certainly. But we've gone past that point. Look, I don't have much more time, why don't you wait for me back at the apartment and I'll explain more when I get home, okay sweat heart?"

"Okay... I guess..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CassieG (UN: cassiegold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1029381-Other