*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Needed a Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599201-Amandas-Babysitting-Nightmare/cid/759530-Needed-a-Job
by Trisha
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1599201
Amanda had no idea the object that came in the mail could change size.
Chapter #1

Needed a Job

    by: Trisha
".....and I think that's about it. Have a nice week." Mrs. Riny finishes explaining everything to Amanda who will be babysitting her three kids during her week-long vacation.
Amanda has been barely scraping through college, but this job should put her over the line for the rest of the semester's tuition, so she took it. The Rinys were well-off, but that apparently made the kids a bit....bratty. She's already met them. The oldest one, Katie, sorta scared her. The next one was too busy with her friends to care and the youngest was almost ominous.
But maybe she was over reacting. She's done that before.

She figures all the kids are in their rooms, so she flicks on the television and sets her purse on the table. A strange object that came in the mail sticks out, but Amanda just passes it off for later.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trisha (UN: spongebob1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trisha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599201-Amandas-Babysitting-Nightmare/cid/759530-Needed-a-Job