*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amanda gets bored and gets it out.
  2. Needed a Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599201-Amandas-Babysitting-Nightmare/cid/981702-Amanda-gets-bored-and-gets-it-out
by Trisha
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1599201
Amanda had no idea the object that came in the mail could change size.
This choice: Amanda gets bored and gets it out.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amanda gets bored and gets it out.

    by: zipper
Amanda carefully unwrapped the package, so she could put it back together and nobody know. Two D cell batteries fell into her hand first, followed by a tube of lubricant, then a long stiff object. Her heart flipped - it was a huge dildo, skin colored and as lifelike as any real cock she had seen.

Looking carefully down both halls, she held the dildo up and sniffed it. It smelled clean. On a whim, she licked it, and was surprised that it seemed to feel just like a real dick. Only, it was huge. She put the batteries in it and turned on the switch. The device jumped into life in her hand.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zipper (UN: zipppper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trisha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599201-Amandas-Babysitting-Nightmare/cid/981702-Amanda-gets-bored-and-gets-it-out