*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At home.
  2. Damon a pokemon trainer.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/HT8NL2GBT-At-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1579415
This is a sequal to Biffiea's Pokmeon Transformation2 made by me.
This choice: His home.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

At home.

    by: Thedude404
Damon was heading home. He's going to start his Pokemon journey tomorrow with his starter Pokemon. A Riolu he name Osmium. His father gave it to him before he disappeared.

He came back home and headed to his room. He wanted to get everything ready for tomorrow.

As he headed to his room. Damon heard a noise, from his room, and wonder if his brother Zach was in his room.

Damon open the door and saw it wasn't Zach. It was a Pokemon. It was Mew the legendary Pokemon.

"Hmm is this what humans have? Don't they have anything fun to play with?"

Damon couldn't believe what he saw. He found a Mew. A legendary pokemon and in his room. He wanted to catch it and have a cute legendary Pokemon on his team.

Damon takes Osmium's Pokeball out and was about to send it out.

When suddenly. Mew sense his presence and use her psychic powers and froze him. Damon couldn't move.

"Hello human. Did you think you would capture me? I think I'll have some fun with you."

Mew fly's around Damon and use her powers again. What did she do to him?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Turn him into a Pokemon.

2. Teleports him to her home.

3. Readers choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/HT8NL2GBT-At-home