*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mews home.
  2. At home.
  3. Damon a pokemon trainer.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/RR7LV6CPD-Mews-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1579415
This is a sequal to Biffiea's Pokmeon Transformation2 made by me.
This choice: Teleports him to her home.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mews home.

    by: Thedude404
A light surrounds Damon and Mew as the two of them vanished and no one was in Damon's room.

The two of them were teleported to a cave. It was Mew's home. It look spacious for a home.

"Ah home sweet home." Damon was still paralyzed by Mew's psychic powers. "Be right back human. I have fun plans for you."

Mew then flies away. Damon manages to move his hand as the Pokeball fell. The ball open as a light comes forth.

Osmium comes out happily as he looks around. "Osmium over here." Damon manage to speak as Osmium sees his trainer.

Osmium look worried as he realize Damon couldn't move. Damon tried to speak.

"Osmium I need your help. A Mew paralyzed me. I got an idea how to get free. But I need your help."

Osmium nods. Damon could feel a great connection between him and Osmium.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mew returns. Osmium attacks.

*Noteb*
2. Mew returns and finds Osmium.

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/RR7LV6CPD-Mews-home