*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/PTKMHFG6V-A-Clear-Difference-in-Power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1579415
This is a sequal to Biffiea's Pokmeon Transformation2 made by me.
This choice: Readers choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Clear Difference in Power

    by: Ctbro
Now Damon was frozen not just by Mew's power, but fear also gripped him as he heard the pokemon's words within his mind. Desperate, he tried to fight against the power holding his body in place. Straining his muscles, he managed to relax his grip on his partner pokemon's pokeball.

The pokeball fell to the ground. An energy poured out of the open ball, and Osmium appeared. He happily scratched his ear, not realizing the danger he and his trainer were in.

Mew tilted her head at the trainer and young pokemon, curiously. She had not expected the young trainer to be capable enough to loosen her hold over him, even if it was for a moment.

Osmium took note of his frozen trainer. The fur on his back stood on end as he glared at the Mew before him. His left paw began to flow a faint dull grey as he channeled its steel-power. Osmium rushed the Mew, hoping to land a hit of his Metal Claw. But just a hair's breathe away from landing his strike, Osmium found himself hovering at eye-level with the Mew.

"How noble of you to protect your trainer." The Mew spoke with a calm, confident tone. "Noble, but foolish."

Osmium cried out as, crushing pain engulfed his body.

"Let Osmium go!" Damon screamed. Anger flared within him, and he suddenly felt the restrains of the mew's power dissipate. Taking the opportunity, he ran at legendary pokemon. He threw a fist at her, but just like Osmium's attack, his stopped short.

"Impressive..." The mew said, the corner of her mouth curved into a smile. "Perhaps the two of you would be useful for what is to come..."

Damon felt himself lowering slowly back to the ground. The psychic restraints that had held him, faded. He rushed to his partner, and to his relief, Osmium seemed mostly unharmed. He picked him up and held him tightly.

"Sorry for the use of force... I get annoyed when the rare trainer who spots me, tries to capture me." The mew spoke into both Damon's and Osmium's minds. "But with that unfortunate incident behind us, I am quiet curious of your unique power."

"What?" Damon asked. He was completely taken off guard. Just a moment ago, the Mew seemed so bent on punishing him.

"You two have a unique power, a shared power through your connection. I can sense it, even as weak as you both are now." The Mew said.

Damon's jaw set as he frowned at the pokemon before them. The comment was such as back-handed compliment, but he decided saying anything to anger her. Clearly, she was far more powerful. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I...." The Mew paused and turned her head. Her eyes seemed to be starting at a Lucario clock, but Damon sensed that her gaze was looking at something beyond the wall of his bedroom. A shiver seemed to run down the Mew's spine. "We should go."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ctbro (UN: ctbro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/PTKMHFG6V-A-Clear-Difference-in-Power