*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/752252-Turn-yourself-into-a-woman
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: "Turn yourself into a woman."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Turn yourself into a woman."

    by: McKenna
"I've always wanted to see what it would be like to be bisexual. If I like it, maybe I'll become a lesbian." she said, "And the best part is, I'm still with my boyfriend!" I said no at first, but then, after thinking it over for a few minutes, I thought, what's the worst that could happen? I changed my settings to female, with soccer ball-size breasts and butt cheeks. After a few minutes, and my girlfriend went at it. She started with kissing, and licking my face, and gradually sliding down to the breasts. She then started rubbing my boobs, while licking them every now and then. She then started sucking on them, and squeezing the nipples to get the milk out, and rubbed it all over her body. After she finished with that, she turned around, and while she sucked on my boobs, I sucked on hers. That was fun for a few minutes, and then she slide down farther, and started mouthing over my vagina, occasionally sticking her tounge in the hole. I did the same. It was suprisingly easy, and seemed very familiar. I slowly drew away, tired, while she followed. When she caught up, she started sticking her fingers in and out of my two holes. I started moaning from pleasure, and orgasmed after a few minutes, and then I started doing the same. Evetually, we both passed out.

When I came to, I saw the ceiling of her room. I got up, and looked around. I was still in Melinda's room, but she wasn't there. I got up and groggily attempted to find her. Wandering through the house, I couldn't find her. Eventually, I got to the kitchen, and found a note. It read:
"Paula"

I left to go to the store. We're out of a few things. Feel free to wander about the house. My parents wont be back until five days, so my house is yours. Also, I called your parents, and told them you were having a sleepover at my place. I got some of your stuff to make it not look suspicous.

-Melinda

P.S. We still have milk though. Feel free to have some. It's really good, because I got it from a special source.


So, gone to the store, huh? Well, might as well make myself at home. I walked over to the fridge, and saw a few jugs of milk. Looking them over, I couldn't see any labels. Not caring, I drank a glass. I was incredible. I was sweet, and a favorful, and delicious. I drank another glass, but then decided to not drink anymore. Noticing I was still naked, I walked over to my laptop, picked it up, and lied down on the couch with it on my stomach. I then put on top of my boobs, because they were getting in the way. Looking the program over, I decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Give myself something to wear.

2. Alter my perportions.

3. Mess with Melinda

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 McKenna (UN: blockhead at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/752252-Turn-yourself-into-a-woman