*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/1115166-Alter-my-perportions
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: Alter my perportions.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Alter my perportions.

    by: 4morian5
I rubbed one of my breasts, admiring the soft vastness. They felt really good, so sexy and warm. I thought it would feel even better to have them even larger. I brought up the option of breasts, scrolled to the size option, and saw you could pick several methods of measurment. You could go by cup size, by diameter or bustline, in metric or imperial, you could go by weight, by volume, even by comparison to other objects. I decided to go by diameter and saw they were currently about 9 inches across. I decided to go with a little larger, about 10 inches across. I enteres the 1, then went to press the 0, but at that moment, Melinda's cat, Franklin, jumped on the keyboard. I threw him off, then hit the enter button. As I did, I looked at the screen and froze in fear. Franklin had pressed my hand down on the 0 button longer than I wanted to, and the option read 100 inches. "Oh god, no!" I rushed to delete, but the laptop was too far away! They'd already stat ted growing! They swelled rapidly, one falling off the couch to lay on the floor, but it was so large, it supported the other. They were both over 8 feet across, and with the couch and my body holding it up higher, as well as the other breast supporting it, my right tit nearly scraped the ceiling. They were huge and firm, and so heavy, I was pinned down. The laptop had slipped to rest on my left breast, which meant it was eight feet away from me diagnolly. I was stuck until Melinda got home. I swore at Franklin, but he purred and rubbed his body against my large breast. I shuddered. With size came sensitivity. I moaned as the sensation of his fur sent a million pleasure signals to my brain. I augmented the sensation by rubbing what I could of my breasts, and this was sufficient to make me orgasm several times. I cried out in pleasure, then let the exhaustive afterglow take me to sleep.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 4morian5 (UN: 4morian5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/1115166-Alter-my-perportions