*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Callums Sneakers
  2. A strange lunch......
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364316-A-shrunken-adventure/cid/477734-Callums-Sneakers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1364316
When a weird substance is slipped into your lunch at college, you shrink!
This choice: Callum  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Callums Sneakers

    by: Microman
Thinking fast you decide that Callum is the best bet. He's a good friend of Aarons so you can trust him too and he seems like he could help. You walk towards his giant sized sneakers. The musky male stench coming from within makes you want to gag but you carry on regardless.
When you reach the shoe you realise just how large it is. Its over twice your height! It would make sense to climb Callums sneaker to reach his face where you could contact him, or you could climb into a small hole that you have spotted in the side of the sneak where you would be safe from other people and animals. However Callum might have been the wrong choice you think to yourself, should you go through with either plan?

You have the following choices:

1. Decide against the arduous climb and crawl into the hole

2. Climb his sneaker

*Noteb*
3. Stay where you are and think longer

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Microman (UN: me345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Microman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364316-A-shrunken-adventure/cid/477734-Callums-Sneakers