*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Climb his shoe
  2. Callums Sneakers
  3. A strange lunch......
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364316-A-shrunken-adventure/cid/791004-Climb-his-shoe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1364316
When a weird substance is slipped into your lunch at college, you shrink!
This choice: Climb his sneaker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Climb his shoe

    by: Ruby_MyDear
Gripping the first ratted piece of torn sneaker you pull yourself up, you keep on till you get to the top. You sat down to take a breath and then find yourself almost being thrown of because Callum is etting up to dump his tray. "Oh my god please NO!." Matt gripped the shoe lace that was tied up into a bow. "Aaaah!!! Stop moving!!!! Please!" Matt yelled." Oh, I think i'm gonna be sick." As Matt was being flung about, Callum had dumped his tray and was moving back towards the table once again. When he sat back down he flung his foot around and Matt flew off the shoe letting go fo the shoe lace and hit the table leg and slid all the way to the floor unconseious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

Matt woke witih a groan. "Ow." He groaned as he sat up. "There has been some magor damage done to my body." he grunted. As he was sitting against the table leg he looked out the window and noticed that it was dark out side. He was fine and comfortable until he heard that unsacred sound of sweeping from the night ganators broom. "Oh god no. Why me!?" He cursed. The sweeping got closer and closer, and with each *swish* of the broom he tried to pull himself up but he just couldnt do it. He was to sore. "I need to see a nurse." He laughed again remembering that he was an inch!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Decides to take the pain and trya and run away

*Noteb*
2. Stays and waits for the best (if the best will happen)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ruby_MyDear (UN: beehive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Microman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364316-A-shrunken-adventure/cid/791004-Climb-his-shoe