*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big foot
  2. Callums Sneakers
  3. A strange lunch......
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364316-A-shrunken-adventure/cid/478044-Big-foot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1364316
When a weird substance is slipped into your lunch at college, you shrink!
This choice: Decide against the arduous climb and crawl into the hole  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Big foot

    by: Microman
The shrinking seems to have sapped your strength somehow and you decide against climbing - it would be far too difficult for you like this. Seeing no other option you climb into the hole in Callums sneaker. It takes a while for your eyes to adjust to the darkness and space is nearly non existant due to Callums massive bare foot. "would it hurt for him to wear socks?" you think to yourself. It smells rank, of sweat and male musk but its safer than being outside - you think. Suddenly the whole shoe trembles and you.....

You have the following choices:

1. Slip down towards Callums toes

*Noteb*
2. fall back out the hole straight into Callums hand - He felt you!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Microman (UN: me345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Microman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364316-A-shrunken-adventure/cid/478044-Big-foot