*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Houjo, Briefs and a Discovery!
  2. More!!
  3. ??Who??
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/993711-Inuyasha-Guys-Gain-Weight/cid/263107-Houjo-Briefs-and-a-Discovery
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #993711
Inuyasha and the boys grow some guts!
This choice: Houjo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Houjo, Briefs and a Discovery!

    by: Limited-Drive
Walking around his home in his semi-tight white briefs, Houjo was bored. He had nothing to do since his parents were out of town for the month. "I am so bored...theres nothing to do..." He was walking around in his briefs cause laundry was still being done. "I know, I check the pharmacy!" Houjo walked to the store part of his house, he didnt have to worry about anyone seeing him in his underwear because the store was closed and the blinds were shut. He was looking through some new shippments when something caught his eye. "What's this?" Houjo picked up a bottle with a label that read 'Wish Powder-Grants any wish, just mix with any liquid!' Houjo was bewildered! He thought of all the possibilities....he had always heard of Kagome's boyfriend from Yuki and Eri (Kagome's friends), suddenly...he felt really jealous. "I've got it!" He would wish that Kagome and her boyfriend would be at the beach tomorrow, there he could mess with him using the powder. Houjo found a bottle of water and mixed in some of the powder and took a sip. "I wish Kagome and the boy that Yuki and Eri always talk about went to the beach tomorrow."

*Fuedal Era*

"Hey Inuyasha....?" "What is it Kagome?" "Lets go to the beach tomorrow, it's a thing in my time!" Inuyasha's eyes went glazed for a second, them returned to normal. "Alright, we'll go!"

You have the following choice:

1. Next Day

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Limited-Drive (UN: naytel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Limited-Drive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/993711-Inuyasha-Guys-Gain-Weight/cid/263107-Houjo-Briefs-and-a-Discovery