*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Wish Made
  2. Houjo, Briefs and a Discovery!
  3. More!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/993711-Inuyasha-Guys-Gain-Weight/cid/277273-A-Wish-Made
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #993711
Inuyasha and the boys grow some guts!
This choice: Next Day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Wish Made

    by: Unknown
"Well, I guess that's it." Houjo said.

Houjo went to check the laundry to see if his clothes were dry. He reached in and picked out his shirt.

"Hmm, still a little damp." thought Houjo. He dropped it back into the dryer and turned put in on for another 20 minutes.
He then went upstairs to his room, still holding the water bottle with the wish granting powder mixed in. He entered his room and put the bottle on his desk. Houjo had a nice room, he had a large bed, a desk with a computer, and a tv. Houjo turned on the tv, sat on his bed, and began to watch.

Soon however he began to wonder.

"I wonder what Kagome's boyfriend will look like." He thought aloud," What it he's one of those really muscular bodybuilder type guys? Or what if he's fat?"

Houjo was kind of suprised that he had thougt of that, but then again, he had always wondered what it would be like to be fat. It had all started after he had seen a sumo match as a kid. Once he had even put on one of his baggiest shirts and a pair of sweat pants and then he took several pillows and blankets and filled the shirt and pants. When he was finished he looked obese!

"I wonder if the wish worked." thought Houjo suddenly. Maybe I should make another wish."

What does Houjo do?

You have the following choices:

1. Houjo uses the wishing powder.

*Noteb*
2. The Next Day

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Limited-Drive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/993711-Inuyasha-Guys-Gain-Weight/cid/277273-A-Wish-Made