*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Final Preps
  2. Asking Off From Work
  3. Preparations
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950227-Special-Delivery/cid/241066-Final-Preps
by Speck
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #950227
Scientist developes shrinking formula, and has a wacky idea.
This choice: Bryan crosses the t's and dots the i's.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Final Preps

    by: Speck
Bryan peeled off and affixed a white address label to the box and carefully printed Zack’s address on the label.

“Let’s see, that’s dorm room #212,” Bryan thought to himself as he addressed the box, and chuckled. “I sure wouldn’t want to get the address wrong.”

Bryan removed all unnecessary items from the table; placing them on one of the kitchen counters, in an effort to make things as simple as possible for Tommy. He then took a hundred dollar bill out of his wallet and placed it on the table, securing it under a salt shaker.

Now all that was left was the daunting task of waiting. Bryan thought how impossible it was going to be to get any sleep tonight. He went to the living room to watch some television. After a couple hours, he drifted off to sleep.

You have the following choices:

1. Bryan woke up at 8 am.

2. Bryan overslept and woke up at noon.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Speck (UN: utek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Speck has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/950227-Special-Delivery/cid/241066-Final-Preps