*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cal envisions the year
  2. Midwest Blues
  3. Pick Your Pony
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/918564-A-College-Gain/cid/256103-Cal-envisions-the-year
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #918564
The boys at a small local college gain a lot more than just an education.
This choice: the endless food in the caf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cal envisions the year

    by: fat_hiker
Cal's fears weren't helped when he met his new roommate. Matt is an urbane New York City boy, skillful with his guitar and saxophone, and with a great voice. In their first hour of acquaintance Matt quoted both Nietzsche and Kant with grace to make a casual point.

As Cal, feeling stressed, unpacks his boxes (and even his boxes seem uncool next to Matt's bags), he begins to visualise the future. Cal has always enjoyed visualising - it helps him feel in control. He imagines his college life. He sees himself walking out of the dorm on a Friday night, laughing with friends. They head towards a restaurant. It's the cafateria. It has an endless buffet! He sees the other guys and gals in the group - Matt is there, and they're joking about life so far. One of the group says, "Not the caf again!" and Matt replies, "Oh come on!...

You have the following choices:

1. the food is great!"

2. there's plenty of food to work on our freshman 15!"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/918564-A-College-Gain/cid/256103-Cal-envisions-the-year