*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/918564-A-College-Gain/cid/3001188-the-food-is-great
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #918564
The boys at a small local college gain a lot more than just an education.
This choice: the food is great!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

the food is great!"

    by: Gowide
Cal snaps out of his dream and back to reality. Was Matt saying something? He looks over at Matt and shrugs.
"Sorry," he says. "I was thinking about tomorrow and starting classes."
"Yeah," Matt answers. "I know what you mean. College is not quite what I anticipated."
Call figures that Matt, the urbane sophisticate, is already regretting being stuck in the sticks but then Matt continues.
"No," he continues, "College is exactly what I hoped for. Kinda looking forward to being more relaxed. I hear that the cafeteria specializes in southern food which will be a treat after New York. Maybe you can show me what's good? Let's take a break and check it out. We can always unpack later.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cal says sure.

*Noteb*
2. Matt tells why he came to FGU

*Noteb*
3. Cal finds Matt interesting

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gowide (UN: gowide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/918564-A-College-Gain/cid/3001188-the-food-is-great