*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Detour...
  2. Who else?
  3. Buffy:The Shrinkee Slayer?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/257295-Detour
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #810293
A character on a TV Show shrinks....C'mon, you know you want to...
This choice: Anya?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Detour...

    by: Unknown
(This only two choices option is bugging the hell out me, so I'm writing off on a tangent here, continuing from the last chapter. If anyone wanted to use the Anya option, I included it below)

"So," grinned Warren, "How do we put this use?"

"Oh, I know!" shouted Andrew, "Let's shrink all the world's monuments"

Warren's smile vanished.

"I'm looking for a plan that actually accomplishes something," he said, angrily.

Jonathan still looked shocked that the gun had actually worked.

"Can this shrink... people?" he asked.

Warren's smile flashed back onto his face as he spun around.

"Let's find out," he beamed.

Instantly a flash shot out the barrel of the gun and hit Jonathan dead in the chest. He barely had time to scream as the blue light enveloped him. The scream became higher and higher pitched as he was instantly reduced to six inches in height. Andrew ran over and kneeled down, half amazed and half terrified of Warren. Below him was a miniature version of his friend.

Warren continued to grin as he tapped some buttons on the side of the gun. He leveled the gun at the mini-Jonathan, causing Andrew to squeal and leap out of the way, crashing into a pile of carboard boxes.

This time a red light shot from the gun and, within seconds, Jonathan was restored to his original size, though he was shaking in fear.

"Looks like it can make them bigger, too," Warren said, fiendishly.



You have the following choices:

1. Continue...

*Noteb*
2. Or Actually Write About Anya...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Unsung_Hero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/257295-Detour