*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinkings...
  2. Detour...
  3. Who else?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/257296-Shrinkings
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #810293
A character on a TV Show shrinks....C'mon, you know you want to...
This choice: Continue...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Shrinkings...

    by: Unknown
It was almost midnight outside the First National Bank of Sunnydale. Across the street, Andrew, Warren, and Jonathan sat in their van and studied the building.

"What are we going to do?" asked Jonathan, "Shrink down to microscopic size and sneak into the vault?"

"Do you want to be microscopic?" asked Warren.

"No," frowned Jonathan like a shamed child.

"There's a much easier way," said Warren, rolling down the window and leveling the shrink ray at the bank, "Let me just expand the shrinking field..."

With that he pressed a few buttons and pulled the trigger. Once again, a blue light shot from the device, but this time enveloping the entire building. There was a crashing sound as parts tore from the foundation, but in an instant there was a miniature bank exactly where the original had stood.

The trio climbed from the van and ran over to it.

"Help me get it into the van," shouted Warren.

Soon they had the entire bank, the size of a doll's house, in the back of their vehicle. They started the car and drove a few blocks down to get away from the scene of the crime before inspecting their prize.

Warren climbed into the back and sat down next to the bank. He pulled the roof off with his bare hand, revealing a vault filled with tiny slips of money. Putting a pile down on the ground, he pressed some more buttons and blasted it. There was a red blast that enveloped the pile, but it quickly faded and nothing seemed to happen.

"Damnit," shouted Warren tossing the pile back into the van and the gun to Jonathan, "I was afraid of this. The power's shot from shrinking something so big. I'm gonna have to recharge it back at the lair."

He climbed out the back and took the driver's seat, but when he turned on the lights, he found someone standing directly in front of the car.

It was Buffy, dressed for slaying in her black leather jacket and clutching a wooden stake.

"I really don't want to know what you three are doing out in here in the middle of the night," she said, looking somewhat bored by their presence.

"Buffy," grinned Jonathan who was moving around to get in the side door, "What a nice little surprise. And I do mean 'little'."

Warren groaned and shouted, "Get in the car, you idiot. It's out of power!"

But it was too late. Jonathan pointed the gun at Buffy and pulled the trigger. A light hit her and rapidly faded away.

Buffy looked up, even more bored.

"Wow. That's a nice laser gun," she said, "Don't you hate when people point those at the screen during movies?"

Jonathan shrieked and jumped into the van, which promptly sped off into the night.

"Idiots," said Buffy and, being a quiet night, headed home.

--------------------------------------------

Back at the basement, the trio unloaded the tiny bank.

"Uh, Warren?" asked Andrew as he opened the back of the van, "You know that money you shot?"

"Yeah?" he responded.

"It's bigger," he said.

Warren ran forward and saw that Andrew was telling the truth. The money had nearly doubled from it's tiny size and actually seemed to still, though very very slowly, be growing.

"This is fantastic," beamed Warren.

"That we don't need to recharge?" said Andrew, "We might as well. It's gonna take forever for it get to it's full size."

"No," smiled Warren. "The gun was still working. And you shot the slayer."

It took a moment, but the same smile grew on Jonathan's face.

"It looks like that's one small problem out of the way," Warren grinned before the smile stopped, "You did remember to turn the gun back to shrink, right?"


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Buffy Gets Bigger

2. Buffy Gets Smaller

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Unsung_Hero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/257296-Shrinkings