*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Itty Bitty Vampire with a Soul
  2. Casting Call
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/187221-Itty-Bitty-Vampire-with-a-Soul
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #810293
A character on a TV Show shrinks....C'mon, you know you want to...
This choice: Angel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Itty Bitty Vampire with a Soul

    by: Unsung_Hero
In a large high-rise in the center of Los Angelas, California, is the Wolfram and Hart building. Wolfram and Hart are a hugely successful law firm to the public, but in secret they are in fact an evil multi-dimensional successful law firm. At least, they were. That was before thier new CEO took over.

Angel was a rare case, a Vampire with a Soul. For years he had been working to help the helpless with his allies; The former watcher and demon expert Wesley Wyndham-Price, African American Demon Hunter Gunn(who has recently been turned into a lawyer with considerable skill), The flamboyant empath demon Lorne and super-genius(not to mention beautiful) physiscist Fred. Now they all together ran the evil law firm and were trying to change things from the inside, while dealing with another Vampire with Soul, Spike, who now believes he is a champion of the people in Angels' stead.

In this chapter, we'll do things a little different. This time, choose your GTS!

You have the following choices:

1. Fred

2. Cordelia

3. Harmony

*Noteb*
4. Lilah Morgan(technically she's dead, but *shrug*)

5. Someone Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unsung_Hero (UN: unsung_hero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unsung_Hero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/187221-Itty-Bitty-Vampire-with-a-Soul