*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/244940-Shrinking-in-the-past
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #810293
A character on a TV Show shrinks....C'mon, you know you want to...
This choice: Cordelia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrinking in the past

    by: Unknown
(A little time travel involved. It'll be obvious to which season shortly).
Angel was brooding. Not that it was unusual for him to be brooding. Truthfully, it was almost his registered trademark to be constantly brooding. Right now, he was brooding about Doyle, the Irishman who was half-demon and all dead.
Angel had been having dreams about Doyle, watching Doyle sacrificing himself again and again to save the shipload of half-demon refugees.
Angel always woke up feeling powerless. And broody. Broodingly powerless. Here he was, he said out loud in his empty office, head of a branch of one of most powerful interdimensional organizations in existence, and still his past haunted him, with absolutely nothing he could do about it but brood.
A voice in the middle of the air replied, "Oh, I wouldn't say that."
Angel had always dealt with The Powers That Be. He was about to have a run in with The Powers That Occasionally Gave A Damn If They Thought It Might Be Good For A Cheap Laugh. Angel found himself being sucked into the darkness and emerging...

In his old offices. Angel looked around and immediately knew when he was as well. Doyle was standing with his back to him reading a file. Doyle was alive. And facing the appearing Angel was Cordelia. Cordelia with her long brunette hair, not that freakish short blondish something or other colour.
Another thing was different. Cordelia was huge! Or looking around the office, Angel changed his mind. He was small! He was standing on Cordelia's receptionist desk with a height of six inches!
Cordelia's eyes widened open she saw her shrunken boss. She asked in a tenative voice, "Angel?" She then

You have the following choices:

1. reached to pick Angel up

2. knelt down in front of her desk to get a better look

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Unsung_Hero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/244940-Shrinking-in-the-past