*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/211634-Big-you-Bigger-Mike
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: He's bigger then you?!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Big you, Bigger Mike

    by: Theday
Your Dad passes you and heads up the stairs and gives Mike's door a knock and says,"Hurry up Mike. Mom's going to need some help unloading the groceries."
"Ok," Mike answers from behind his door. You notice Mike's voice is a bit deeper.
You Dad goes into his bedroom to get changed out of his work clothes and Mike comes out of his and comes downstairs. Your mouth almost hits the floor. The wish you made also changed Mike. Mike looks much bigger then you. As Mike comes down the stairs you hear them creek under his massive wieght. Mike comes walking into the living room and you see that he's way over the 400 pound mark and is carring it very well. His belly seems to be a ball shape,but still looks very soft. Mike's arms are much thicker then before and his chest looks very powerful too. Then it hits you, he's on the college sumo squad and football team.
"Hey little brother," Mike says with a smile and gives you a little bit of a belly bump," Ready for a good feeding?"
"You bet," you answer and remember that your relationship to Mike is much better then when you were slim. Mike still makes fun of you for being the little brother.
"Think you'll out eat Dad?" asks Mike with a sly look.
"I know I can," you answer and give your belly a rub and a slap,"Maybe even you."
"Yeah right small fry," Mike boasts and rubs his belly.
Just then you hear your Mom pull into the driveway and say,"Com'on. We have to help Mom unload the food."
Mike agrees and you follow Mike's lead to the door and see your Mom with a smile on her face and she says," There's my two little boys."
"We're not little Mom," Mike sighs.
"You are to me," your Mom smiles and pats Mike's back and takes a bag of cerial inside.
You help unload the groceries and then....



What?

You have the following choices:

1. To King Henry's? or

2. Use the Wishing Powder?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/211634-Big-you-Bigger-Mike